Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Last year, my sister sent me an e-vite for Thanksgiving.  It's not that I don't like e-vite, nor do I not want to be invited to things, but it was for Thanksgiving.  There were thirteen people invited.  It would have probably taken four phone calls to find out.  Maybe I don't get e-vite protocol.  In the options, it asked how many people were coming and gave the option of choosing 1 to 250.  I chose 247, because I wasn't sure how many people would be coming with me.  (What if Natalie Portman and the woman writer from The Colbert Report said they would come?)  My sister wasn't very happy with me.  "How am I supposed to know how many people are coming?" she asked.  I just sort of assumed that if I wasn't coming I would say something and if Natalie Portman was coming too, I'd call ahead.  (BTW Natalie, if you want to come, you are invited. )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha... i was glad you could grace me with your presence anyway... :-)