Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Letter to Ghosts

Dear Ghosts,

BOO!! There! How does it feel to have it done to you?! Not so nice, huh? I'm sure you think it's funny to sneak up on living people and scare them. Well, it's not!

Maybe I'm being too hard on you. Maybe you're just lonely and you don't have anyone tovtalk to. I can relate to that, but if you were disemboweled when you were alive, do I really have to see your ghost intestines? Can't you cover that up? I heard you can create makeshift bandages with bedsheets and duct tape. Since you're a ghost, you've already got the sheets.

By the way, since you have ghost intestines, do you have ghost food? Do they have the same numbers for the extra value meals at the ghost McDonald's? If not, memorizing a whole new set of numbers must be pretty frustrating, but then again, you've got time on your hands, I guess. I would tell you to avoid ghost fast food, but it's not like it's going to kill you.

Best wishes,
The Chronic Nice Guy

No comments: