Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About me (well sort of...)

I posted this on a website in the about me section yesterday...

I just thought that I'd preface this by saying that I'm writing this on National Fried Chicken Day, not that I'm a fan of fried chicken. I'm not particularly opposed to it either, but I didn't realize there was a National Fried Chicken Day until yesterday. It sort of made me wonder what other kinds of holidays I'm missing out on and how much time some congressman wasted making sure that National Fried Chicken Day was passed into law.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how to summarize myself. I sort of now feel like I went down this path about fried chicken and now I don't know how to get out of it. I sort of wish I didn't start my intro about me this way. Now you don't really know anything about me (or fried chicken for that matter). All you know is that I wrote this on National Fried Chicken Day. I haven't even said what day I'm writing this, so I'm not even providing you with any valuable information. Now I'm just sort of wasting your time. Sorry. I'll stop.

2 comments:

Josh Taback said...

Well, now i know what I'm having for lunch today.

John said...

Haha. I feel like I really know you now :)